The Benefits of Equine Massage
- Elimination of toxins
- Enhanced muscle tone
- Increased range of motion by restoring muscles to proper length
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in joints by helping in the production of synovial fluid.
- Releases endorphins – nature’s painkiller and tranquilizer.
- Assists healing.
- Lengthens connective tissue.
- Beneficial to horses on stall rest.
- Improved recovery time from workouts.
- Generally improves the animal’s disposition.
- Please keep in mind, massage does not replace proper veterinary care.
It is designed to work in conjunction with veterinary care.
Full body massage
Approximately 1 hour. $75
Keep your horse happy and healthy!
Colic massage sequence clinic
Free — Donations accepted
3 or more participants required.
A little bit about me…
Hello! My name is Wendy Usner and I’m a certified equine massage therapist. I’ve always loved horses and wanted to work with them somehow. Being an equine massage therapist gives me the opportunity to do just that, work with horses. I look forward to meeting new clients and their horses. I also have horses of my own and here’s their pictures: